Tommy Moore’s Bad Career Move, Daltrey Not Dead, AC/DC Return To Scotland: This Day In Classic Rock [Video]
Awesome live videos today from The Stones, T-Rex, AC/DC, Van Halen, The Clash, Uriah Heep, ZZ Top….and Moore.
Stones Go Dixieland, The Who Are The Loudest, And Bonzo’s Birthday: This Day In Classic Rock [Video]
John Bonham would be 65 today….Led Zeppelin’s drummer changed rock music forever. The Stones take a cue from dixie land jazz bands, who used to play walking the streets of New Orleans the day of their show to advertise. Naturally the Stones amped it up a bit.
Pete Beans Keith With Guitar, Chicago’s Bass Player Beaned By Marines, Sabbath’s Drummer Beaned By His Heart: This Day In Classic Rock [Video]
Hear The Silver Beetles with Johnny Gentle…this s*** is RARE! See The Who live in ’66! This s*** is rare TOO! See Joe Cocker at Woodstock with a translation so you can tell what he’s singing! And….more!
Stones Get Satisfaction, George Plays Backwards, And Bob Seger Is 67: This Day In Classic Rock [Video]
See The Stones play Satisfaction over the years! See Marianne Faithfull talking about Mick! See the Who talk about Keith Moon! And tons more…
The Who Debut Tommy, Bruce Passes His Audition, Nirvana Sues Nirvana: This Day In Classic Rock [Video]
Rare and wonderful videos today include: The Stones doing Buddy Holly, a re-enactment of Keith ‘splainin to Mick about being out of his tree, and REM’s banned-in-Ireland video…
See Keith Moon trash a hotel room with the help of Steve Martin! See the lovely Cilla Black sing a Paul McCartney wrote for her on her Limey TV show! See the REAL Lester Bangs and the fake one from Cameron Crowe’s movie…and more!
The Who Debut Tommy, Birth Of The Blues Brothers, Clapton Crashes In Seattle: This Day In Classic Rock [Video]
Rare video from the interwebs today includes John Lennon showing David Frost the Yoko art he was so smitten by at first, Bruce Springsteen playing Hendrix, The Blues Brothers doing Rawhide, and The Who or Broadway…who’s better? YOU be the judge!
John Psychedelicizes His Rolls, Kurt Cobain Found Dead, Woody Escapes The Reaper: This Day In Classic Rock [Video]
IN which Kurt’s body is found by an electrician who immediately calls The X, John paints his Rolls all psychedelic on Julian’s birthday, and more!
Quadrophenia is the title track and “overture” to The Who’s sixth studio album and third “rock opera” written by guitarist Pete Townsend (the first two being the legendary Tommy, and his first attempt to stitch […]
See Eric Clapton’s 3 million pound Ferrari! See Edwin Starr asking the musical question “War! What is it good for”, and learn The Answer! See the Beatles screwing around in the studio! And MORE, dammit, there’s ALWAYS more!
KZOK Studio Line
- Talk to @WorldsDumbest RT @ddhawkins63 seriously missed you on WD tonite Please tell me u are coming back? The show totally sucked w/o you 2 days ago
- RT @AmyBonaduce: Went to a gross restaurant w/ horrible food & bad service, yet realized that I was having a great time. Giving full credit… 2 days ago
- Have you guys seen this? @3Fifs youtube.com/watch?v=3jIzB8… 2 days ago
- Kansas at Emerald Queen... Flight To Mars at Showbox at... Danny At The Puyallup Spring... Booker T at Snoqualmie Casino
- REO Speedwagon at Emerald... Jeff Bridges and the Abiders... Bob Seger at the Tacoma Dome Danny And Amy Go South...
- Car Toys With Will Happy Hour At The Ale House B.B. King at Snoqualmie Casino Yes at the Moore Theatre
- Tower of Power at Jazz Alley The Sonics and Mudhoney at... John Lee Hooker Jr. at Jazz... Happy Anniversary To The...