Russia Falls For McCartnist-Lennonism, Birthday Bob, And The “Plaster Caster”: This Day In Classic Rock [Video]
Today’s vids include the BEST version of Jumpin’ Jack Flash the Stones EVER DID! Sir Paul playing Back In The USSR….in frickin’ RED SQAURE! An see a mostly PG trailer for a far more lurid documentary about the unusual artistic medium of uber-groupie Cynthia Plaster Caster!
The Beatles 12th and final studio album Let It Be was at #1 in Britain today in 1970, where it would stay for three weeks. Interestingly, in America the #1 album also starting a three-week […]
The Killer Kills His Career In England, Paul’s Answer to Critics And John Goes To #1: This Day In Classic Rock [Video]
See Jerry Lee Lewis interviewed with his 14 year old third cousin wife! Scandal! See the guy behind the zipper on Sticky Fingers in a riveting Andy Warhol art film! And…more…
If you were Tom Petty and someone set fire to your house, what song would you write? If you divorced Paul McCartney how much would you get? Elton John in Seattle circa 1975 and more bitchin’ videos today….
Two Of Rock’s Greatest Albums Come Out, The Stones Escape With Their Lives, And We Lose Dio: This Day In Classic Rock [Video]
Classic rock videos are the ultimate at-work time waster! Instead of working you could be watching Zeppelin rock out at the Kingdome! Bob Dylan getting stoned with the Grateful Dead! Doesn’t that sound like more fun than a spreadsheet?
Today’s video includes Zeppelin Live in ’69, The Beatles original trailer for Let It Be, A Beatle sells pizza with the Pre Fab Four, and Fleetwood Mac with Peter Green and Danny Kirwan!
Chuck Berry And The Stones, Bob Dylan And The Beatles, And Is May 9th The Best Day To Be Born On If You Want To Be In Rock’s Hall Of Fame? This Day In Classic Rock [Video]
Amazing how many Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees were born today! Today’s videos include Bob Dylan drooling over electric guitars in his new Beatle boots in London, Chuck Berry jamming with Keith Richards, and tons more!
Dylan Makes The First Rock Video, Beatles Get New Management, Roger Waters’ First Solo Album: This Day In Classic Rock [Video]
See the first rock video ever made, almost 20 years before MTV! The Beatles totally high and screwing around during the Let It Be sessions! A cocaine-fueled Neil Bogart pimping KISS! Jack Bruce and Ginger Baker with the Graham Bond Organization…and more!
Stones Get Satisfaction, George Plays Backwards, And Bob Seger Is 67: This Day In Classic Rock [Video]
See The Stones play Satisfaction over the years! See Marianne Faithfull talking about Mick! See the Who talk about Keith Moon! And tons more…
Beatles Play With Tanks, Beach Boys Bomb With Maharishi, And the Godfather Would Be 80: This Day In Classic Rock [Video]
The Beatles spent today in 1965 filming scenes for their second movie Help! out on the Salisbury Plain, not far from Stonehenge, with some new friends: The British Army’s Third Tank Division. Naturally the younger […]
- Hey man. I just woke up. twitpic.com/csxagw 16 hours ago
- I had an angiogram yesterday. They shaved triangles in my pubes. I must admit that area looks kind of cute now. #LessOfAFirecrotch 1 day ago
- I dont even own that house anymore RT @MitchRobinson27 couldn't ask for a better way to market this zillowblog.com/2013-05-23/dan… … cc:@erikalriggs 1 day ago
- Kansas at Emerald Queen... Flight To Mars at Showbox at... Danny At The Puyallup Spring... Booker T at Snoqualmie Casino
- REO Speedwagon at Emerald... Jeff Bridges and the Abiders... Bob Seger at the Tacoma Dome Danny And Amy Go South...
- Car Toys With Will Happy Hour At The Ale House B.B. King at Snoqualmie Casino Yes at the Moore Theatre
- Tower of Power at Jazz Alley The Sonics and Mudhoney at... John Lee Hooker Jr. at Jazz... Happy Anniversary To The...