Chris Ray, who was at one time expected to be the Orioles’ “closer of the future,” now runs Center of the Universe Brewing Company of Ashland, Virginia with his brother Phil.
It’s your Seattle Mariners! Usually when one of your friends buys a really large TV, they automatically get drafted to hold the Super Bowl party, and you have to bring the beer. Well, you can’t […]
Thomas Holmes of the Bleacher Report makes predictions on who’ll be suiting up for the Mariners next week.
In which the Seattle Mariners Ace Pitcher, King Felix Hernandez, will NOT be going to the Yankees…or anyone else…for at least 7 years!
In case you missed this morning’s big Mariner news, Seattle inked a deal with free agent outfielder Jason Bay. Before you perform your typical preseason “Mariner Eye Roll,” this move isn’t as easy to criticize as you may think.
It’s that time of year again! That’s right kids, put down the ice cream sandwich and check out this season’s Ex-Mariner Shining After Seattle! On Thursday, former Mariners starter and current Detroit Tigers hurler Doug Fister set an […]
As another season winds it’s way down to irrelevance, I got to see another former-Mariner-made-good bite us in the ass at Safeco Field last night. A little over a month ago KZOK web-czar Chris Coyle […]
Hey, do you remember when the San Francisco Giants made their semi-annual stop at Safeco Field this year for interleague play?
The Muckleshoot Money Maker Fiat is hittin’ the road! It made its fifth stop at Pyramid Alehouse and Safeco Field to give listeners the chance to win $1,000 AND a brand new Fiat 500 from Fiat […]
M’s fans hate the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. M’s fans hate the Texas Rangers. I am not sure we hate the A’s…but they’re definitely unpleasant. We absolutely hate the New York Yankees and most of us […]
- RT @KyleKiper: How special would a Celebrity Death Match between a 19 year-old Justin Bieber & a 19 year-old Danny Bonaduce be? 2 days ago
- The backbone & real brains of the Doors has passed. U can tell he was the brains cuz he lived long enough to die of natural causes. Bye, Ray 2 days ago
- RT @ThatKevinSmith: Wanna hear @JayMewes talking SUPER GROOVY to @TheDoochMan in SEATTLE? Tune in to @1025KZOK or LISTEN LIVE online: http:… 1 week ago
- Kansas at Emerald Queen... Flight To Mars at Showbox at... Danny At The Puyallup Spring... Booker T at Snoqualmie Casino
- REO Speedwagon at Emerald... Jeff Bridges and the Abiders... Bob Seger at the Tacoma Dome Danny And Amy Go South...
- Car Toys With Will Happy Hour At The Ale House B.B. King at Snoqualmie Casino Yes at the Moore Theatre
- Tower of Power at Jazz Alley The Sonics and Mudhoney at... John Lee Hooker Jr. at Jazz... Happy Anniversary To The...