Don’t Stop Believin’: Everyman’s Journey follows the real life rock ‘n’ roll fairy tale of Filipino Arnel Pineda, who was plucked from YouTube to become the front man for Journey. The film starts with Journey […]
In recently released Journey documentary, Don’t Stop Believin’: Everyman’s Journey, the band tells the story of how they discovered vocalist Arnel Pineda on YouTube, and overcame the pressure of replacing one of the most recognizable […]
A new documentary about the strange ordeal of the band Journey in finding a decent replacement for departed singer Steve Perry, that takes them to unlikely places…starts Friday at SIFF.
Late last week, Neal Schon hinted at a reunion between himself and guitarist Carlos Santana in an interview with Australian music website Noise11. Carlos confirmed the report, explaining that he invited members of the early […]
Journey has announced the official release of the band’s feature length documentary “Don’t Stop Believin’: EveryMan’s Journey,” directed by Ramona S. Diaz. The film follows the band’s new lead frontman, Filipino singer Arnel Pineda, as […]
Journey guitarist Neal Schon and reality TV star Michaele Salahi are now engaged. Schon called Salahi up on stage last night before a concert at the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center in Baltimore, got down on one knee and popped the question. Those in attendance say Salahi broke down in tears and jumped up and down as the band played “Faithfully.”
Rolie says that he had a blast performing with Journey, and that he was surprised by the audience reaction, as he had been out of the band for nearly three decades by that point. “I was kind of shocked. A friend of mine was in the audience, and a guy right behind him said ‘That’s Greg f***ing Rolie!’ I didn’t know that was my middle name!”
Who’s rocking the Republican National Convention this week? Southern rock, Kid Rock, and basically no women.
What a night. We here at KZOK were at the Gorge on Saturday for the Journey and Pat Benatar. And, a handful of lucky KZOK listeners got to roll up to the show in the KZOK Magic Bus. […]
When “Working For The Weekend” rockers Loverboy first toured with Journey back in 1982, they were riding high on the success of Get Lucky, their biggest album to date. Times were a bit different than they are now for both bands, but that didn’t stop an on-the-road reunion from kicking off last week.
KZOK Studio Line
- R.I.P. James Gandolfini, a brilliant Italian-American actor. I'm Italian-American but can't say I'm brilliant or an actor. Hats off to you. 5 hours ago
- Sorry, buddy. That's not me. RT @APalm8 Pretty sure this was Danny Bonaduce. instagram.com/p/awJAPgmGGx/ 11 hours ago
- RT @AmyBonaduce: I started a convo w/ Danny by saying "So, on The Bachelorette last night..." He patiently listened to my whole recap. Husb… 11 hours ago
- Kansas at Emerald Queen... Flight To Mars at Showbox at... Danny At The Puyallup Spring... Booker T at Snoqualmie Casino
- REO Speedwagon at Emerald... Jeff Bridges and the Abiders... Bob Seger at the Tacoma Dome Danny And Amy Go South...
- Car Toys With Will Happy Hour At The Ale House B.B. King at Snoqualmie Casino Yes at the Moore Theatre
- Tower of Power at Jazz Alley The Sonics and Mudhoney at... John Lee Hooker Jr. at Jazz... Happy Anniversary To The...