Bruce Plays His Prom, Ohio Hits the Streets, The Clash Learn Something: This Day In Classic Rock [Video]
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers live with Stan Lynch on his birthday…Free live at the Isle of Wight festival when they’re just punk kids! And punks in The Clash learn that sometimes it’s better to talk out your differences instead of hitting people with guitars.
Hear Jimmy Page playing the never-released Swan Song…Hear Pearls Before Swine drop an “F-Bomb” in Morse Code…See Elton John play with Marc Bolan’s head in his piano! And….More!
See ultra-rare home movies taken by the Beatles during Magical Mystery Tour! See a loving tribute to Pam Courson, Jim Morrison’s longtime girlfriend! See Hell Freeze Over with The Eagles, and Jimi Hendrix play Paul Allen’s Strat at Woodstock!
Led Zeppelin and Rolling Stones engineer Andy Johns died Sunday (April 7) at the age of 61. Johns began his producing career as a tape operator at London’s Olympic Studios after quickly ditching a career as […]
I would have loved to have been living in Seattle in 2001. Why, you ask? Because I would have heard the Jimi Hendrix Experience’s “Fire” 57 times in one summer (that’s assuming Safeco Field was […]
Zeppelin Say “Thank You”, Hendrix’s Murderer (Maybe) Dies In Plane Crash, The Osbournes Premeirs: This Day In Classic Rock [Video]
In which David Bowie is still Davie Jones, The guy some people think killed Jimi Hendrix dies in a plane crash, and Ozzy, Sharon and some of their kids debut on MTV. All with bitchin’ videos.
Massachusetts may be getting a cool new official state song. We want one too. Is that too much to ask?
Welcome to Jukebox Jury, our new music debate show where experts face off and a jury of fans decides the winner. THE CASE: When our musical idols passed away in generations past, they left behind […]
Desert Island Discs Debuts, Beatles In German, And Jim Morrison Arrested…Again: This Day In Classic Rock [Video]
Many of us are familiar with the phrase “Desert Island Discs“, which we take to mean the small amount of music we would take with us were we to be marooned on a desert island. […]
The Beatles were in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg again today in 1963, for their third appearance on the state-owned radio station’s Friday Spectacular. The tiny semi-socialist constitutional monarchy with one of the highest standards […]
- RT @KyleKiper: How special would a Celebrity Death Match between a 19 year-old Justin Bieber & a 19 year-old Danny Bonaduce be? 14 hours ago
- The backbone & real brains of the Doors has passed. U can tell he was the brains cuz he lived long enough to die of natural causes. Bye, Ray 17 hours ago
- RT @ThatKevinSmith: Wanna hear @JayMewes talking SUPER GROOVY to @TheDoochMan in SEATTLE? Tune in to @1025KZOK or LISTEN LIVE online: http:… 5 days ago
- Kansas at Emerald Queen... Flight To Mars at Showbox at... Danny At The Puyallup Spring... Booker T at Snoqualmie Casino
- REO Speedwagon at Emerald... Jeff Bridges and the Abiders... Bob Seger at the Tacoma Dome Danny And Amy Go South...
- Car Toys With Will Happy Hour At The Ale House B.B. King at Snoqualmie Casino Yes at the Moore Theatre
- Tower of Power at Jazz Alley The Sonics and Mudhoney at... John Lee Hooker Jr. at Jazz... Happy Anniversary To The...