The Woodstock Music & Art Festival will be remembered for peace, love, great music and some “brown acid” the over half million in attendance were warned about. But something you might not have known is how much the performers were paid to appear at Woodstock.
The third of [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Creedence Clearwater Revival[/lastfm]‘s seven albums released over just four years, Green River was, at the time, their most successful and biggest seller to date.
A ha Free Concert friday all day today tickets top Crosby & Nash at WAMU Theatre! On this date in 1966,[lastfm link_type=""] George Harrison [/lastfm]married [lastfm link_type=""]Patti Boyd[/lastfm], with [lastfm link_type=""]Paul McCartney[/lastfm] serving as best […]
KZOK Studio Line
- Talk to @WorldsDumbest RT @ddhawkins63 seriously missed you on WD tonite Please tell me u are coming back? The show totally sucked w/o you 2 days ago
- RT @AmyBonaduce: Went to a gross restaurant w/ horrible food & bad service, yet realized that I was having a great time. Giving full credit… 2 days ago
- Have you guys seen this? @3Fifs youtube.com/watch?v=3jIzB8… 2 days ago
- Kansas at Emerald Queen... Flight To Mars at Showbox at... Danny At The Puyallup Spring... Booker T at Snoqualmie Casino
- REO Speedwagon at Emerald... Jeff Bridges and the Abiders... Bob Seger at the Tacoma Dome Danny And Amy Go South...
- Car Toys With Will Happy Hour At The Ale House B.B. King at Snoqualmie Casino Yes at the Moore Theatre
- Tower of Power at Jazz Alley The Sonics and Mudhoney at... John Lee Hooker Jr. at Jazz... Happy Anniversary To The...