The Beatles 12th and final studio album Let It Be was at #1 in Britain today in 1970, where it would stay for three weeks. Interestingly, in America the #1 album also starting a three-week [...]
The Killer Kills His Career In England, Paul’s Answer to Critics And John Goes To #1: This Day In Classic Rock [Video]
See Jerry Lee Lewis interviewed with his 14 year old third cousin wife! Scandal! See the guy behind the zipper on Sticky Fingers in a riveting Andy Warhol art film! And…more…
Whether it was snorting fat rails of cocaine off of Abraham Lincoln’s desk in the White House or getting getting busted by the cops while trying to get to a party with The Beatles, Howard [...]
Bruce Plays His Prom, Ohio Hits the Streets, The Clash Learn Something: This Day In Classic Rock [Video]
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers live with Stan Lynch on his birthday…Free live at the Isle of Wight festival when they’re just punk kids! And punks in The Clash learn that sometimes it’s better to talk out your differences instead of hitting people with guitars.
Pete Beans Keith With Guitar, Chicago’s Bass Player Beaned By Marines, Sabbath’s Drummer Beaned By His Heart: This Day In Classic Rock [Video]
Hear The Silver Beetles with Johnny Gentle…this s*** is RARE! See The Who live in ’66! This s*** is rare TOO! See Joe Cocker at Woodstock with a translation so you can tell what he’s singing! And….more!
If you were Tom Petty and someone set fire to your house, what song would you write? If you divorced Paul McCartney how much would you get? Elton John in Seattle circa 1975 and more bitchin’ videos today….
Two Of Rock’s Greatest Albums Come Out, The Stones Escape With Their Lives, And We Lose Dio: This Day In Classic Rock [Video]
Classic rock videos are the ultimate at-work time waster! Instead of working you could be watching Zeppelin rock out at the Kingdome! Bob Dylan getting stoned with the Grateful Dead! Doesn’t that sound like more fun than a spreadsheet?
Elvis Gets The Hook, Paul Meets Linda, The Stones Wonder “What’s Wrong With Being Sexy?” :This Day In Classic Rock [Video]
See rare footage of Paul and Linda’s wedding! See The Stones do a song from Black and Blue and Spinal Tap’s parody of the billboard they took out for it! See Kurt Cobain’s house, minus the garage….and MORE!
The Rascals Make A Statement, John And Paul Wonder “Where’s Johnny?”, And Jack Bruce Is 70: This Day In Classic Rock [Video]
See Jason Bonham’s home video of the ’88 Zeppelin reunion…it’s the only way you’re gonna see it, ’cause Plant and Pagey thought it sucked! Hear John and Paul interviewed…badly…by Johnny Carson’s fill in Joe Garagiola! Watch David Byrne being weird on his birthday…how is that different than any other day?
Seattle’s iconic garage quartet Mudhoney is showing up in beer again.
- I had an angiogram yesterday. They shaved triangles in my pubes. I must admit that area looks kind of cute now. #LessOfAFirecrotch 6 hours ago
- I dont even own that house anymore RT @MitchRobinson27 couldn't ask for a better way to market this zillowblog.com/2013-05-23/dan… … cc:@erikalriggs 14 hours ago
- RT @1025KZOK: Missed the #DannyBonaduce show this morning? No friggin' problem. Download the #podcast and read the recaps here http://t.co… 16 hours ago
- Kansas at Emerald Queen... Flight To Mars at Showbox at... Danny At The Puyallup Spring... Booker T at Snoqualmie Casino
- REO Speedwagon at Emerald... Jeff Bridges and the Abiders... Bob Seger at the Tacoma Dome Danny And Amy Go South...
- Car Toys With Will Happy Hour At The Ale House B.B. King at Snoqualmie Casino Yes at the Moore Theatre
- Tower of Power at Jazz Alley The Sonics and Mudhoney at... John Lee Hooker Jr. at Jazz... Happy Anniversary To The...