Nate Connors 6:00PM To 10:00PM
If you’ve been smiling all month long, hold on…you’ve almost reached your quota.
Get your freak on with a free cowbell.
Free Pancakes this morning served by Miss Washington!
Casey Jones was not a coke fiend, but instead a well admired engineer back in his day. For the “real” story…read on
3 really groovy things to do with beer besides making a really groovy hat.
Last minute holiday shopping this weekend? Make one of your stops the South Hill Puyallup Car Toys for the KZOK Stocking Stuffer Stop!
Join KZOK’s very own Nate Connors this Saturday October 27th to celebrate the grand opening of Pettit Market and Deli! Not only can you meet the great Nate, but you can meet world class hydroplane racer Joe Perkins, chow [...]
Story goes…last week a 39-year-old “Bigfoot Hunter” reported an incident where someone trashed his chick-magnet 1973 Winnebago. And furthermore, he got a good look at the culprit describing him as…”very large, brown in color, walks [...]
Guitar World recently conducted an online poll to see who the best dang guitarist ever is, and lo-and-behold the crown goes to Eddie Van Halen! Which is not a bad number one, but the rest [...]
According to a new study, Seattle is the 4th best city in America for our kids to do their trickin’ and treatin’. This study is based upon income, least amount of walking for most amount [...]
KZOK Studio Line
- R.I.P. James Gandolfini, a brilliant Italian-American actor. I'm Italian-American but can't say I'm brilliant or an actor. Hats off to you. 3 hours ago
- Sorry, buddy. That's not me. RT @APalm8 Pretty sure this was Danny Bonaduce. instagram.com/p/awJAPgmGGx/ 9 hours ago
- RT @AmyBonaduce: I started a convo w/ Danny by saying "So, on The Bachelorette last night..." He patiently listened to my whole recap. Husb… 9 hours ago
- Kansas at Emerald Queen... Flight To Mars at Showbox at... Danny At The Puyallup Spring... Booker T at Snoqualmie Casino
- REO Speedwagon at Emerald... Jeff Bridges and the Abiders... Bob Seger at the Tacoma Dome Danny And Amy Go South...
- Car Toys With Will Happy Hour At The Ale House B.B. King at Snoqualmie Casino Yes at the Moore Theatre
- Tower of Power at Jazz Alley The Sonics and Mudhoney at... John Lee Hooker Jr. at Jazz... Happy Anniversary To The...