Latest Show Updates
- 10.17 DB Show Recap: Washington Needs A State Snack The wheels come off on Friday yet again! Dig today's episode and more!
- The Beatles Make It To TV, Mick Fires Keith's Best Mate: This Day In Classic Rock [Videos] See the best-ever cover of the Rolling Stones Start Me Up by Spinal Tap's folkie alter ego, Take a tour of Montague Square in London where 2/3 of the Beatles and Jimi Hendrix lived, the Glastonbury Festival, and more...
- 10.16 DB Show Recap: The Sactown Beatdown Danny confesses he may have accidentally gotten himself into Sacramento...to beat someone up, nonetheless.
- Little Richard's First Recording, CCR Breaks Up, CBGB Closes: This Day In Classic Rock [Video] Little Richard records his first record, The Beatles scream like schoolgirls, full documentaries on Chuck Berry (John Lennon screams for him too), CBGB, live Grateful Dead and BTO...and more!
- John Nelson’s ‘Who’s Playin’ Where’ (10.17) Will you be seeing Bob Dylan this weekend?
- Sarah's Brewery Visit: Big Al Brewing Co. Sarah and the Beatnik took a journey to White Center to visit Big Al's Brewery, a staple in the Seattle area since 2008.
- 10.15 DB Show Recap: There's Concern Danny Will Be On Fire In His Pajamas Wednesday, October 15 Before Danny can explain what he means by the opening line, "Well now it's just getting creepy," Sarah is fascinated that Danny has already begun to wear pajamas even though it's not very cold outside. Then Sarah becomes...
- Beatles Ditch Best To Record With Ringo, Hendrix Signs Bad Contract: This Day In Classic Rock [Videos] The Beatles talk about their days in Hamburg, early performances from Hendrix before he was famous, and the Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson tape, made family-show safe for your viewing protection...
- Charlie's A Good Hubby, Slowhand Is A Leadfoot: This Day In Classic Rock [Videos] The first-ever "rock video"...and the one female co-star from one of Elvis's movies he didn't sleep with...motoring enthusiast Eric Clapton in his Porsche...live Moody Blues, Nazareth, Them, and CCR....
- 10.14 DB Show Recap: Danny & Sarah's Hot Dog Telepathy Never have hot dogs been discussed more in-depth than in the conversation that began at 5:45 am this morning on the Danny Bonaduce & Sarah Morning Show.
- Daltrey Stutters To The Top, Ringo Puts His Foot Down: This Day In Classic Rock [Videos] Wh-Wh-Who had a huge hit trying to sound like M-M-M-Mods on S-S-S-S-Speed? And stop sending stuff to Ringo! Just stop it! Can't you see he's busy?
- 10.13 DB Show Recap: Sarah's A Celebrity, What Bands Smell Like and Oldie Timey Baseball Guy Odd money-saving practices and a visit from Oldie Timey Baseball Guy highlight Monday, October 13th's episode of the Danny Bonaduce and Sarah Morning Show.