- Where Has Sarah's Beaver Been? It's the hardest little rascal to find, folks! Each week, a picture is posted right here on KZOK.com of Sarah’s Beaver at a different location in the Seattle Area. If you recognize where that little guy is, call in on Friday with an answer to score...
- Free Concert Friday Friday means 'Free Concert' on KZOK. All you have to is listen for the "FCF" sounder and call it right away. Caller 10 gets tickets to the week's free concert...yes, it's that simple. You can also text in a designated keyword to 24300.
- Stacy's Theme Park Every weekday at 5pm, Stacy plays two songs that have something in common back to back. You have to put on your thinking cap and figure out the common theme before the end of the second song.
- Lyrics of Mystery Every weekday at 1:30 pm Gary Crow tries to stump you by playing a recording of famous classic rock song lyrics before a commercial break. You have until the end of the commercial break to call in a guess the “Lyrics of Mystery!”
- Read This Before Entering! Behold! There are a few things you need to know before signing yourself up to win something from KZOK. To ensure there are no misunderstandings down the road, we advise you to scan over these rules.