I love sushi, and while sometimes sake is a good call, if you can fine Japanese beer on tap…well, that is a great call. Not a lot of places carry tap beer at all, let alone Japanese beers. I went to Moshi Moshi in Ballard for dinner the other night, and was ecstatic to find they carried Sapporo on tap. This beer is incredibly refreshing, has great flavor, and is perfect for sushi dinner. It’s not always easy to find a beer that won’t over power your sushi dinner. Not only does Moshi Moshi have Sapporo on tap, but it offers up some very good quality food. In a pinch I’ll do a Sapporo can, but on tap…YUM.
Sarah’s Beer of the Week 01.03.13
January 3, 2013 9:07 AM
- RT @KyleKiper: How special would a Celebrity Death Match between a 19 year-old Justin Bieber & a 19 year-old Danny Bonaduce be? 1 day ago
- The backbone & real brains of the Doors has passed. U can tell he was the brains cuz he lived long enough to die of natural causes. Bye, Ray 1 day ago
- RT @ThatKevinSmith: Wanna hear @JayMewes talking SUPER GROOVY to @TheDoochMan in SEATTLE? Tune in to @1025KZOK or LISTEN LIVE online: http:… 6 days ago
- Kansas at Emerald Queen... Flight To Mars at Showbox at... Danny At The Puyallup Spring... Booker T at Snoqualmie Casino
- REO Speedwagon at Emerald... Jeff Bridges and the Abiders... Bob Seger at the Tacoma Dome Danny And Amy Go South...
- Car Toys With Will Happy Hour At The Ale House B.B. King at Snoqualmie Casino Yes at the Moore Theatre
- Tower of Power at Jazz Alley The Sonics and Mudhoney at... John Lee Hooker Jr. at Jazz... Happy Anniversary To The...