I love sushi, and while sometimes sake is a good call, if you can fine Japanese beer on tap…well, that is a great call. Not a lot of places carry tap beer at all, let alone Japanese beers. I went to Moshi Moshi in Ballard for dinner the other night, and was ecstatic to find they carried Sapporo on tap. This beer is incredibly refreshing, has great flavor, and is perfect for sushi dinner. It’s not always easy to find a beer that won’t over power your sushi dinner. Not only does Moshi Moshi have Sapporo on tap, but it offers up some very good quality food. In a pinch I’ll do a Sapporo can, but on tap…YUM.
Sarah’s Beer of the Week 01.03.13
January 3, 2013 9:07 AM
KZOK Studio Line
- Talk to @WorldsDumbest RT @ddhawkins63 seriously missed you on WD tonite Please tell me u are coming back? The show totally sucked w/o you 2 days ago
- RT @AmyBonaduce: Went to a gross restaurant w/ horrible food & bad service, yet realized that I was having a great time. Giving full credit… 2 days ago
- Have you guys seen this? @3Fifs youtube.com/watch?v=3jIzB8… 2 days ago
- Kansas at Emerald Queen... Flight To Mars at Showbox at... Danny At The Puyallup Spring... Booker T at Snoqualmie Casino
- REO Speedwagon at Emerald... Jeff Bridges and the Abiders... Bob Seger at the Tacoma Dome Danny And Amy Go South...
- Car Toys With Will Happy Hour At The Ale House B.B. King at Snoqualmie Casino Yes at the Moore Theatre
- Tower of Power at Jazz Alley The Sonics and Mudhoney at... John Lee Hooker Jr. at Jazz... Happy Anniversary To The...