I had a beer this week that made me think of my boss. That could make some people shudder, but I am blessed with a very cool pirate of boss. We call him ‘the captain’ because he looks like Captain Morgan. Honest. I went to Pillagers Pub in Greenwood, for beer from Three Skulls Ale. Shiver me timbers this is good beer! Wow, it pained me to write that. Actually, the beers from Three Skulls were quite good. I sampled the Three Skulls Pils and Three Skulls Pale Ale. Solid beers all around. Pillagers Pub has a whole pirate theme, and skulls of course. The vibe was good, even if you did want to say ARGH and AYE MATEY every now and again.
Sarah’s Beer of the Week 12.06.12
December 6, 2012 10:44 AM
- RT @KyleKiper: How special would a Celebrity Death Match between a 19 year-old Justin Bieber & a 19 year-old Danny Bonaduce be? 1 day ago
- The backbone & real brains of the Doors has passed. U can tell he was the brains cuz he lived long enough to die of natural causes. Bye, Ray 1 day ago
- RT @ThatKevinSmith: Wanna hear @JayMewes talking SUPER GROOVY to @TheDoochMan in SEATTLE? Tune in to @1025KZOK or LISTEN LIVE online: http:… 1 week ago
- Kansas at Emerald Queen... Flight To Mars at Showbox at... Danny At The Puyallup Spring... Booker T at Snoqualmie Casino
- REO Speedwagon at Emerald... Jeff Bridges and the Abiders... Bob Seger at the Tacoma Dome Danny And Amy Go South...
- Car Toys With Will Happy Hour At The Ale House B.B. King at Snoqualmie Casino Yes at the Moore Theatre
- Tower of Power at Jazz Alley The Sonics and Mudhoney at... John Lee Hooker Jr. at Jazz... Happy Anniversary To The...