I stumbled across a strange looking bar this week, called Tarasco Mexican Restaurant on 70th Street. It looked strange because I wasn’t sure if it was a bar, a restaurant or a gentlemans club. Maybe it was the bars on the windows. I was thirsty, and wasn’t going to be scared away by the bars, or a sign boasting karaoke. Inside there is a pool table, bar seats, and a lot of beer on tap. I had a Dos Equis. That may not sound very interesting to some, but Dos Equis on draft is hard to come by! As far as lagers go, and Mexican lagers at that, it doesn’t get much better than Dos Equis. Skip the lime. It’s a nice flavored beer that doesn’t need a punch from citrus. Not only is it good beer, but they have one of the best advertising campaigns around, with the Most Interesting Man in the World. It’s just under 5%, so you can quench your thirst with many of these. Of which, of course, I did.
Sarah’s Beer of the Week 11.15.12
November 15, 2012 10:36 AM
- RT @KyleKiper: How special would a Celebrity Death Match between a 19 year-old Justin Bieber & a 19 year-old Danny Bonaduce be? 1 day ago
- The backbone & real brains of the Doors has passed. U can tell he was the brains cuz he lived long enough to die of natural causes. Bye, Ray 1 day ago
- RT @ThatKevinSmith: Wanna hear @JayMewes talking SUPER GROOVY to @TheDoochMan in SEATTLE? Tune in to @1025KZOK or LISTEN LIVE online: http:… 1 week ago
- Kansas at Emerald Queen... Flight To Mars at Showbox at... Danny At The Puyallup Spring... Booker T at Snoqualmie Casino
- REO Speedwagon at Emerald... Jeff Bridges and the Abiders... Bob Seger at the Tacoma Dome Danny And Amy Go South...
- Car Toys With Will Happy Hour At The Ale House B.B. King at Snoqualmie Casino Yes at the Moore Theatre
- Tower of Power at Jazz Alley The Sonics and Mudhoney at... John Lee Hooker Jr. at Jazz... Happy Anniversary To The...