Roger and Mike Fisher Present MoonFest August 18th!
No, not that Moon. There will be no trashing of hotel rooms, flushing cherry bombs down the loo, smashing of drum kits, or driving cars into swimming pools…Moon Fest 2012 is an all-day-and-all-of-the-night rock and roll party, outdoors at beautiful Lake Leland between Sequim and Quilcene on the Olympic Peninsula.
Moon Fest 2012 is a benefit for the American Cancer Society, featuring a host of great classic rock tribute bands…and former Heart guitar god Roger Fisher’s latest project…playing through an incredible surround-sound P.A. system designed for this event by Roger’s brother Mike, Heart’s original sound designer.
Get all the details by clicking here!
- Roger Fisher (Heart’s founding lead guitarist)
- Leon Hendrix (Jimi’s ‘lil bro)
- Randy Hansen (The world’s foremost Hendrix tribute)
- Open Blue (Moby Grape guitarist Jerry Miller’s son Joseph’s band)
- The Rolling Tones (A tribute to Mick, Keith and the boys)
- Blumeadows (A scintillating reggae-jazz-blues blend they’ve dubbed “consciousness rock”)
- No Quarter (Led Zeppelin tribute)
- Petty Fever ( A salute to Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers)
- Kimberly Hall ( Golden-voiced singer from PDX)
- Dennis Mitchell (Another PDX-based musician who plays with The Kingsmen among others)
- Heartless (A Heart-approved Heart tribute, who are often joined by Roger Fisher)
- British Export (A Beatles tribute band good enough to have played at the Cavern Club in Liverpool and at Abbey Road)
Camping is encouraged at the limited number of on-site spots and nearby campgrounds, and there are hotels nearby. Food is available, but no libations…you are welcome to bring your own. Click here for details!