I’ve had a few friends come to visit from out of town, which means BREWERY TOURS! One of the breweries I went to with my pals was Maritime Pacific Brewing Company. They’re located in Ballard, have outdoor seating, a parking lot, and yummy beer. One of the first things that caught my eye was how many bar patrons were getting growlers filled. I scolded myself for not bringing mine. Maritime offers a great sampler, in that you get to choose which beers you sample. Some breweries choose for you. I don’ t like barley wine, or porters much, so I prefer when you get to select your own. Maritime also has a nice wide variety of beers to choose from. I’ve had the Red Alt and the Old Seattle Lager, but this time I got to try their Imperial Pale Ale, the Nightwatch Dark Amber Ale, and a few dry hopped ales. They have a great selection and variety. Plus, what’s not to love about the ‘Jolly Roger Taproom’. This is a fun place to hangout, the beers are excellent, and all were happy. I’ll be back, with out of town friends, or locals.
Sarah’s Beer of the Week 08.02.12
August 2, 2012 10:34 AM
- I dont even own that house anymore RT @MitchRobinson27 couldn't ask for a better way to market this zillowblog.com/2013-05-23/dan… … cc:@erikalriggs 2 hours ago
- RT @1025KZOK: Missed the #DannyBonaduce show this morning? No friggin' problem. Download the #podcast and read the recaps here http://t.co… 5 hours ago
- RT @KyleKiper: How special would a Celebrity Death Match between a 19 year-old Justin Bieber & a 19 year-old Danny Bonaduce be? 2 days ago
- Kansas at Emerald Queen... Flight To Mars at Showbox at... Danny At The Puyallup Spring... Booker T at Snoqualmie Casino
- REO Speedwagon at Emerald... Jeff Bridges and the Abiders... Bob Seger at the Tacoma Dome Danny And Amy Go South...
- Car Toys With Will Happy Hour At The Ale House B.B. King at Snoqualmie Casino Yes at the Moore Theatre
- Tower of Power at Jazz Alley The Sonics and Mudhoney at... John Lee Hooker Jr. at Jazz... Happy Anniversary To The...