Get Ready! Former Partridge Family Star Danny Bonaduce Joins KZOK On Monday November 14

Yeah, that’s right.  You used to know him as Danny Partridge, or as a reality TV star, and now you’re going to know him as the new Morning Show host on 102.5 KZOK.  Starting at 5:45am on Monday November 14th, KZOK is proud to present the Danny Bonaduce Show. [photogallerylink id=40176 align=right]

Why Seattle? Danny answers that question with, ”Seattle is the most beautiful city I have ever seen. Plus, I’ve never been arrested there, so that’s good. The first time I saw Seattle, I thought someone put a major metropolitan city in the middle of Yosemite National Park. I can’t believe I get to live and work there. I’m about coming to Seattle because I met my wife at Starbucks. Can’t wait to go to the very first Starbucks. It’s like the holy grail.”

He also adds, “I can’t wait to ride the S.L.U.T., and your trolley. You know that Seattle is a great music town. Did you know that Seattle was the first city to play the Beatles on the radio? This is the place for me.”

It’s going to be an amazing show, and 102.5 KZOK The Classic Rock Station can’t wait to bring Danny’s talent, wit and style to you on November 14th along with his Co-Host Sarah.

Want to leave a comment for Danny? Just write one in below.

Comments

1. Bill says:

Glad to have you as an addition to our fine airwaves! Heard you on WYSP a few times and it sounded great!

2. Lee Hoffman says:

Great meeting you tonight at Branzino on 2nd and Wall.. Come back anytime!!!

3. Tony says:

Anybody know if Sarah will be on the show also – she was great on WYSP!

1. Bob says:

I heard she is

4. JUDY says:

Danny, welcome and good luck on your new adventure! Enjoy your “Holy Grail” experience (don’t forget to bless the Starbucks staff with your infectious wit and humor!) Looking forward to catching your new show on 11/14/11… :o) Blueyzct from Connecticut :o)

5. Mike opelski says:

Danny I will be listening to you from Philly everyday, sad to see you go, but glad you’re back on the radio, still want to be the one millionth hand shake, Hope to run into when you are back in Philly

6. John says:

Many people don’t like Danny, but believe it or not he is actually a pretty good radio host. I listnened to him on occcasion on WYSP when I was near Philly. I think he’ll do a good job at KZOK. Have fun in Seattle.

7. PRS says:

Kill me now. Two sinking ships going down together. Can’t beleive he’s cheaper than Rivers. Oh wait, yes I can. There must be syndication deal in the works. Philly, now Seattle…Next stop Eugene.

8. Eva says:

Okay, so Danny Bonaduce comes to Seattle…meh.

What happens to Scott Vanderpool? The “Home Town Hero” is one of the best things to happen to KZOK over the past year.

1. Dick Minyard says:

Ya where is Scott?He knows classic rock inside and out.I gave up kzok when Bob Rivers was on,I want to hear music not some guy flapping his gums.Hope Danny plays music or I will go back to KISM 92.9.

1. Coop says:

Scott will be part of the Danny Bonaduce Show, right there with Danny and Sarah starting Monday November 14th.

9. tami says:

miss you here in LA Danny!

10. Jeff says:

So is it going to be another talk radio station again? Why doesn’t anybody play music in the morning slot? I guess I’ll be switching stations again.

1. Bob says:

Danny’s GREAT, just give him a chance. I’ve been following him from L.A. (fm talk), to Philly (WYSP) and now Seattle.

11. Bob says:

What a horrific mistake, no one in Seattle wants to listen to him run off at the mouth. PLAY MUSIC!

1. Jennifer says:

I heard he will be playing music. šŸ™‚

12. Debbie says:

So excited to hear that Danny will be back on the air! Have missed him! Debbie – Phoenix

13. Richard E.Nagle says:

danny I listened to you every morning on my ride into center city Philly,you and your crew made it a quick ride,really enjoyed.best of luck to you and Sarah..R.Nagle Blue Bell Pa

14. Jay Cannon says:

Duuuude! We miss you and Sarah in Philly!!! My mornings suck now. You totally f’ing rock! Preston and Steve are a steaming pile of…… I won’t even mention the former rock station here. Ugh. BTW, my sister lives in Seattle, say hi for me. My wife still thinks you should have staged a hostile takeover at MMR….you easily could have taken them.

15. Kathy says:

Yay! Been missing you in my day! Let’s see with the new location, you should be about 2 hours behind me. Should be able to catch most of your show live now.
    Hope you do a pod cast too though.

You flew over me. but that’s ok.

Good Luck Danny!

16. Brummel says:

Soooooo I guess we’re not going striper fishing off Atlantic City on saturday the 19th???? Knock em dead in The Emerald City, I know you & Sarah will!

17. Arnie says:

I would rather listen to old tapes of Robin and Maynard. Or, y’know, silence. Pretty much anything other than Bonaduce.

18. MaryLou says:

Danny, Best of luck to you and Amy and Sarah in Seattle. I miss you in the mornings here in Philly. I’ll do my best to listen in. Hope everyone treats you grand, and, oh, by the way, did i tell you I miss you and Sarah and Gibbons in the morning?

Best of luck!!!!! Philly misses you!

19. Christine says:

This news made my week! While I know you’re going to miss Philly, and I know Philly misses you as well – I for one, am very glad you’ve wound up in a city as beautiful as Seattle! Can’t wait until November 14th! Will be listening, along with your many fans!!

20. Bob says:

Hey Danny, Best of luck with your new show in Seattle. We here in Philly really miss you in the morning on the great 94WYSP. Alot of us will especially miss your life coach segment. I know many of us here in Philadelphia will be streaming to listen to you once again on 102.5 KZOK.

Bob
    Williamstown, NJ

21. Marc Rubenstein says:

You rocked in Philly Danny! A major loss for us and a major gain for Seattle!! Seattle, you will love him as I listened to his show in Philadelphia for the years he was on the air. He was the hardest working DJ in Philly as I saw him at several locations.He was always approachable and loved hanging out with the people. I will now have to listen on line starting 11-14-11. I wish you all the best and hope you come back to Philly again someday!
    Good Luck!
    Marc Rubenstein , Philadelphia

22. lukain says:

I really hope Sarah is coming too.. & will the show be Podcasts ? I am in australia

23. Beth says:

So I’m taking a walk in Ballard, and this guy riding a tandem bike (by himself) and wearing this huge leather bomber jacket asks me if he can cross the Ballard Bridge on his bike without getting hit by a car. As I’m explaining to him that, yes, there is a sidewalk that he can ride on, I realize I’m talking to Danny Bonaduce. Yes, Mr. Bonaduce, to answer your question to me, you did look weird on a tandem by yourself. But hey, I was taking a walk with a clear punchbowl ladle in my hand, so who am I to talk?!

Welcome to Seattle. Looking forward to your show.

24. dennis says:

Welcome to Seattle Danny. You’re gonna be a good fit I think. I’ve been following his career since he first got busted back in the day! Bring it on Bonaduce! Let’s see if you got what it takes to survive in Seattle! LOL

25. Mike says:

I have been listening to Danny and Sarah for the past 2 years via I-Tunes. I downloaded the podcast everyday. Danny is not the drug addicted trouble maker anymore, and his partner Sarah is a beautiful and smart addition to Danny’s humor. His voice is rough, but he is a great broadcaster, has a million stories. Give Danny and Sarah a chance, and you too will luv him! I hope the station posts a podcast so I can continue to listen!

1. Tara says:

Couldn’t have said it better myself! Glad to have you back Danny.

26. Ren says:

Danny,

I will be streaming this live from my desk in Moorestown NJ. Can’t wait to have you back, although now you are my afternoon and now my morning. Missed you…don’t forget Philly!!!

27. Kevin says:

Fantastic! Glad to have you here Danny. Could not stomach anymore of the three amigos a.k.a. the Bob Rivers joke! i will start listening to KZOK again!!

28. Catherine Gunterman says:

Best of luck at your new radio station. I can’t wait to hear the show if I get it.

29. BruceB says:

Danny! We miss you here on the east coast. You made us laugh our a***s off! My wife called and spoke to you on the “Life Coach” segment of your show, and got great advice.. . several times…. We’ll be listening here in NJ. Best of luck in Seattle!

30. Renton Randy says:

Welcome to Seattle Danny! (Try “Seattle’s Best” better coffe than …..)
    Randy from Renton

31. john says:

Glad to hear you backon the air…. I’ve followed you from KLSX (R.I.P) to WYSP ( R.I.P) to here I need to know if theres gonna be podcasts cuz I cant listen live cuz I work for a living.

32. jody rhoads says:

All-Right Dan, Good Luck……Was Hoping you and Sarah were gonna stay in Philly,,Hope you Podcast the show…..Loved the show in Philly (Won’t mention the station)….Watch out for the rainy/foggy slick rides while your riding , that is, if you still brought the Harley with ya…..Oh yeah, say Hi to Amy too………….

33. Rick Palmer says:

Looking forward to you being here Danny. Have been a fan for a very long time.

34. Donna says:

Seattle , if you dont want him, Philly would love to have him back ! Give him a chance ! He puts on a great show and is abdolutely honest with you! With any luck he’ll continue his life coach segment and you’ll be benefit from it ! Best of luck to you Danny ! And Sarah !

35. Jonathan C. from Pennsylvania says:

Loved you on WYSP. PLEASE podcast your show so I ca have my daily dose of Danny!

36. JANET says:

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW GIG DANNY, AMY AND SARAH. I MISS YOU GUYS IN THE MORNING. REALLY MISS YOU. THE DRIVE TO WORK IS NO FUN ANYMORE!

PEACE- J.

37. Rik P says:

Great Move KZOK Seatle gets a big win with this! Many people miss Danny’s show in Philadelphia so once this gets out I bet many will be streaming your station.(I will be for sure)

38. Laura Jo says:

I AM SO EXCITED! I listened to Danny & Sarah in Philly, and I’m so happy they’re back on the air soon! Danny’s been through hell and back, and landed on top of the world, I love this guy!! PLEASE KZOK podcast this show so I can listen to it!

39. Mike Wemmer says:

Thanks Amy and Danny for choosing FIAT of Tacoma to buy your new FIAT 500!! We know you will love it. Have fun with the new show and welcome to Seattle.

40. Nick says:

Will be the first time I have had a reason to listen to KZOK since I left the Puget Sound area over 3 years ago. Looking forward to some crazy azz stuff from the ‘duce.

41. Rick Gibson says:

Danny,
    You will be missed in Philadelphia. Good luck to you in Seattle! I’ll be sure to listen online now that I know where you’ll be. Maybe someday you can come back and do a show from Philly! Can’t wait to tune in.
    Rick in Elverson

42. Steve Hall says:

DOes this mean you guys are going AGAIN…. from the Classic Rock station to the Classic TALK station? I think it sucks when you all have 4 hours of talk in the morning and no music. I listen to you all when I commute into work and I don’t want to hear someone talk. Heck, if I wanted that, I’d listen to AM radio. If this happens, I stop listening… I have enough classic rock on my iPod to keep me going for a long time.

1. Camryn says:

Steve, it will continue to be talk and music between 5:45am and 9am. The 9am-10am hour will be all music. We hope you will give our morning show a chance. Thanks for listening!

1. JANET says:

that’s what i listen for. danny talking. he is great. he is so funny. you’ll love your drive to work. trust me. we are missing him in philly.

2. JANET says:

give it a chance. you will be peeing yourself to work or taking danny’s advice. trust me

2. avid 1 says:

I am with you, and Wednesday morning while I was listening to Danny he explain the situation with the workers at Macy’s and other department stores. I became enraged with the way in which Danny proceeded to throw these individuals under the bus. Not only do these individuals work for very low wages and probably most of them don’t have any kind of medical, dental, or vision the last thing these corporations can do is take away the time with their, the workers, families By asking them to give up an American holiday like Thanksgiving. Why don’t these rich corporate Blue Bloods each making over 300 million a year role their shirtsleeves up and show up for work Thanksgiving Day

43. Tai says:

Can you please have a podcast!!!! loved danny in Philly. Good luck Danny!!

1. Coop says:

Yes, podcasts will be available.

44. Catherine Gunterman says:

Can’t wait to see Danny on the air again! I follow him every where. From Chicago to Detroit, California to Philadelphia. Can anyone say they did this? a great stalker always know where her man is! ha ha

45. Jake Cohen says:

Is your show going to be podcasted, so I can still follow it?

1. Coop says:

Yes it will. Look for the podcast link on the Danny Bonaduce page coming next week.

46. Gail K. says:

Hey Danny, I’m so happy to hear you’ve moved to Seattle and will be doing your radio show here at KZOK. Yes, Seattle IS a beautiful city but please don’t tell anybody (we had a big influx of Californians here in the ’80s before they got fed up with the constant drizzle and left). Some tips: please wear a helmet whether on a bicycle or motorcycle; I know you want to stay safe for your kids. Also, the police here are a little squirrely after several execution-style shootings of police officers so don’t walk outside with the TV remote in your hand. Other than that, you’ll be fine. Enjoy the great, fresh seafood here (try Chinooks at Fishermen’s Terminal) or the wonderful food at Mama’s Mexican Kitchen in Belltown.

Love and luck,
    Gail

47. Brian Elliotte says:

Good luck in Seattle bro! Loved you on WYSP! Speaking of which, I was watching “World’s Dumbest” and I saw you flying the tee!

I was on ‘YSP back in the 80’s with Mean Ed Green’s “Metal Shop” with my band Haydyn (see YouTube), but I could actually play the bass guitar! Hope I can catch your new show. Peace!

48. Rob Meston says:

Danny,

Here’s my story…I started my own little business (Leak Detection for water systems). At a trade show in DC, some old dude came up to me and after noticing that my name tag said I was from Seattle, he asked if I knew Bob Rivers. I said yes and that I hated his show and used to listen to KISW (his station) until he took over. When he told me Bob Rivers was his son, I told him I didn’t care and to not take it personal but he sucked! Fast forward to today…I was born and raised here and since that day have always listened to KZOK…SO DON”T LET ME DOWN!

As a side note…Please…please…please…Burien needs some airtime. Can you come do a show from my little office in Burien soon? Please? It will be a great way for you to learn about your new community.

Lastly…is Mr. Kincade still alive? Did he ever hook up with Ms. Partridge? I got a bet with a buddy!

Welcome to our fair city….’nough said!

Rob Meston

49. Teri says:

Hi Danny…………….”We” all miss you here in Jersey!!! Since you left morning drives have and will never be the same!! Hope you come back home soon! wishing you life’s best!

t

50. Kim says:

Welcome to Seattle Danny!
    You better be funny dam it~ we need some funny in the AM!!!!!!

51. Connie says:

Looking forward to hearing the show. Watched P Fam religiously and saw your reality show. Can’t wait to hear you on air!!!

52. Jeff says:

I startede listening to you since before you left LA. Followed your podcasts to WYSP and was shocked when they let you get away.

Love the fact your coming to our great city, Welcome.

53. Jim says:

Hoping you have a Podcast so your Philly fans can listen! You’re missed here!

54. Bruce kohler says:

Danny, I always knew you would be behind the mike again.. Its been an honor to refer to you as my friend

55. norm couts says:

are you ever going to shut up and play music?

56. Sandy says:

I love(d) KZOK in the morning, but not DJ’d by someone less versed in classic rock than I am. I’ll catch ya again when he’s gone.

57. Patti Grimm says:

Glad for Danny, Amy and Sara, but I sure miss the show in Philly…. Had the best laughs and enjoyed life coach. Best of luck.

58. Stuart says:

Sorry, but I like Scott and Lee better; no matter, Iā€™m back to KISM until the Crow show.

59. Rob Meston says:

Danny,

I listened to your show (see my comment below towards the bottom) and it was good. I should be a shoe-in to have you over for dinner for Thanksgiving. First, my 5 kids…yes, I said 5 (4 of which are 10 and younger) will be there. That will be as loud as you can imagine. Second, I live in Normandy Park…which is between Burien and Des Moines (not a good thing). Lastly, I need help cooking the turkey. I have no clue. We don’t drink but you wouldn’t know it….

Let me know what time we can expect you!

Rob Meston

1. avid 1 says:

Danny will be working at Macy’s on thanks giving after he trashed the working class there on wed. morning. remenber?

60. Jenn says:

Welcome Danny B!!! Love you and hope to meet you in the future!

61. Laraine says:

I love listening to your AM program now that Danny and Sarah have joined the KZOK Team! It’s the one thing that makes me smile on my commute into WORK.

Loved your wit on the Partridge Family and love it now on the radio!

Good luck to you and Sarah.

62. Gail K. says:

Hey Danny, thanks to you I’ve become a regular KZOK morning listener: I love your show! I never used to listen to the radio in the morning but now instead of turning on the TV when I get up I turn on your show and listen to you and Sarah. You put so much energy into the show and make it so personal it makes it sound like you’re speaking to each listener individually. I loved your story about your “Long and winding road” tattoo. I love the “Danny Bonaduce, Life Coach” segment: I think you give really good advice even though you disclaim that your qualifications are just your own life experiences (which are extensive!). I love it when you speak about your wife Amy with such love and respect. It truly has been a long and winding road for you to get to where you are now and you deserve to enjoy every minute of your happiness and success. I hope the management of KZOK knows what a smart move they made in hiring you to do your live shows on 102.5FM.

63. Dave Davis says:

If Danny is anything like he was in Philly at WYSP, you guys are in for a treat ! Dave Davis in Tennesee

64. leann says:

Hey Danny,
    i have the perfect gothic house for sale in monroe Washington !!! It was the old boilier room for the waggner mill. sits on 12 acers on a private lake. 10000 sq feet on 12 acers. a must see!!! you can email me at raiders1029@hotmail.com for pics.

65. leann says:

Hey Danny,
    i have the perfict gothic home for sale in Monroe Washington. It is the old boilier room for the waggner mill. Its 10000 sq feet sits on a private lake on 12 acers. the house is framed and ready to be finishhed!!! with alot of history behind it!!! It has a carage house and a second home on propery!!!

66. Joan says:

Danny Bonaduce…….The Most Honest Person In the Bizz….You GO Dan!!!

67. thomas williams says:

Listening today, love the show. Heard you were at Harborview last week. If you get back here in the future , non medical related please stop in the receiving area everyone here would like to give you s#!&. not really.